[Zope] LoginManager - logging out

Bill Welch bill@carbonecho.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:00:10 +0000 (GMT)

Up to this point, I've been talking about mechanisms for you, personally,
to log out to switch between developer and user roles for testing.
Clearly, these mechanisms aren't appropriate for the users of your site.

I think LoginManager isn't the only choice, but I can't say, off hand,
what the other choices are.

Bill.