[Zope] finding by which object uses which methods

Andy McKay andym@ActiveState.com
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:29:43 -0800

Find searches the html and dtml of an object through the text. If click
"Find", leave "Find objects of type" to "All types" and enter in the box
"with ids:" "standard_html_footer" and click "Find", I will get one result:

standard_html_footer (Standard Html Footer)

Thats my standard_html_footer. If leave "with ids" blank and enter in the
"containing" field "standard_html_footer", then click Find I get 45 results,
since I have 45 objects that "depend" upon this:

Found 45 items.

 Control_Panel/Products/Quote/ZQuote_addForm (Add ZQuote)
 Control_Panel/Products/SiteSummary/README (How to use Site Summary)
 standard_error_message (Standard Error Message)

Etc. You'll note that "standard_html_footer" does not show up in this list.

--
  Andy McKay, Developer.
  ActiveState.