[Zope] Zope install - cannot login

Odile Bénassy obenassy@free.fr
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:53:08 +0100

Here is a problem I'm encountering while installing Zope through PCGI :
I can get the first screen but can't log into management screen with
"superuser" and "123"
Yet it works perfectly with ZServer installation instead of  PCGI
installation

I have tried all sorts of combinations with file /var/zope/access, no
success
As error messages, at first I got
"""
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "z2.py", line 554, in ?
    exec "import "+MODULE in {}
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/share/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py", line 110, in ?
    DB=ZODB.FileStorage.FileStorage(Globals.BobobaseName)
  File "/usr/share/zope/lib/python/ZODB/FileStorage.py", line 262, in
__init__
    lock_file(f)
  File "/usr/share/zope/lib/python/ZODB/lock_file.py", line 101, in
lock_file
    raise error, (
ZODB.POSException.StorageSystemError: Could not lock the database file.
There must be
another process that has opened the file.
""

then nothing at all

And if I try

	python z2.py