[Zope] Zope eating CPU/RAM - how do I find the culprit?

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:54:11 -0500

Turning on detailed logging at startup might help too... read about the -M
argument in the z2.py script and read my Howto regarding "How To Track Down
Hangs" at http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/HowTos/DEBUG-LOG