[Zope] Problem with ZODBCDA installation.

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 09:54:10 -0500

Hmmmm... as I'm not using Windows, I'm not really sure what you're
seeing.

At this point we must unfortunately make some implicit assumptions about
our user base.  We realize we've got a long way to go before we can
claim to be point, click, shoot and to be honest we may never get there.

--
Chris McDonough - Digital Creations, Inc.
Publishers of Zope - http://www.zope.org