[Zope] authentication with NDS

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:11:23 -0500

On 3 Feb 2000, at 10:11, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone has tried using either of the LDAP adaptor
> products with NDS? I'm not even sure if it's possible, let alone whether it
> works well. I'm not an NDS expert, but our school uses it, and I'm planning
> to integrate it with our Zope-powered Web site to provide authentication
> for all our District staff and students. (I can't wait to start playing
> with the PTK on this.)

I have a NetWare port of Python and Zope running on NetWare 5.1 as
an NLM.

I have an NDS module for Python as well. I've been planning to make a
userNDS folder when the "universal user folder" was released.. Haven't
seen that yet..

LDAP should work as well..

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements