[Zope] authentication with NDS

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:29:15 -0500

On 3 Feb 2000, at 14:28, elijah wright wrote:

> > I have a NetWare port of Python and Zope running on NetWare 5.1 as
> > an NLM.
> > I have an NDS module for Python as well. I've been planning to make a
> > userNDS folder when the "universal user folder" was released.. Haven't
> > seen that yet.. LDAP should work as well..
>
> oh wow, all of that could make my life much easier.... got any links for
> the list?  :)  thanks!

No, Not yet. I'm hoping to get Novell to sponsor this port so we can
make it open source. Shameful, but true. :-(

(Novell is interested.. but they're also looking at PHP)

Are you interested in Zope on NetWare, or just NDS authentication
from, say, Windows..

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements