[Zope] Re: newbie questions about security

danny shevitz danny_shevitz@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:51:08 -0800 (PST)

no, you aren't misunderstanding. You answered my question. I'm a
newbie, not just to zope but to web authoring as well. So I have and
answer to my question, and realistically, if a user can view the image
directly it's no big deal.

It just seems a little weird that by definition you can directly view a
company logo if it appears on a homepage. After this discussion I guess
the question could be rephrased simpler as: is it possible to view an
image in another document, but not directly?

thanks,
Danny