[Zope] YANQ (Yet another newbie question)

John E. Vincent john@lusis.org
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 01:19:19 -0500 (EST)

Okay I've got products down pretty good but I can't find what I want to do
in any documentation. I have a feeling this simply a matter of semantics
and I don't know exactly what to look for when searching. What I want to
do is call a product I've created from a link or via a URL. What should I
be searching for? Are there any specific security concerns calling
something this way instead of via normal methods. It would really make the
application I am working on easier.

Thanks in advance

--
John E. Vincent