[Zope] filling ZClass addForm with default values?

Darran Edmundson Darran.Edmundson@anu.edu.au
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 14:17:39 +1100

In addition to defining the various names and types
of my ZClass's properties in its property sheet, I have
also set a few default values.  The question is: what is
the easiest way of getting these default values to show up
in the class's addForm?   Is it necessary to use a
fully qualified path from the ZODB root, e.g., something
like <dtml-var
"Control_Panel.Products.MyProduct.MyClass.propertysheets.common.Basic.prop1"

Generall speaking, I seem to have problems referring to data in the Products
hierarchy.
As always, any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Darran.