[Zope] [Fwd: [Zope] New HowTo: Gain Enlightenment by Grokking Object Orientation] Orientation]

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 17:11:02 -0500

Python class creation in Zope info forwarded from private email from Ben
Glazer re: OO Enlightenment HowTo:

--
Chris McDonough - Digital Creations, Inc.
Publishers of Zope - http://www.zope.org