[Zope] FAQ product needed for Zope.org?

Darran Edmundson Darran.Edmundson@anu.edu.au
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:03:37 +1100

I have a suggestion:  why not kill the "Tip" on
Zope.org and reincarnate it as a "FAQ"?

Optionally, if someone was motivated, it would be
nice to add a selectable subject area (DTML, SQL,
Installation, etc.) useful in pruning searches and
some mechanism (moderation?) for ensuring that
submitted FAQ's are worthy of inclusion in the
database.

My feeling is that such a product implemented on
Zope.org would expand in content rapidly.  It
would reduce FAQs to the mailing list and really
help relative newbies like myself to solve ...
well, FAQs.  Such a product would complement the
How-To documents nicely.  Comments?

Cheers,
Darran.