[Zope] Finding Zope errors (from World Pilot)

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:29:10 -0600

Andrew Diller <dillera@isc.upenn.edu> scribbled:
> Hello:
>
> I'm still trying to track down why this test WorldPilot Product is not
> working on my Zope server.
>
> I've got SquishDot and RTChat working, so I know that Zope is OK.
>
> I've set up an IMAP server on my ZOPE server, and connected OK with an
> IMAP client, so I know that the username/password and imap server is ok.
>
> I'm using uwash imap server.
>
> I wonding where I can see the errors/log from Zope- I've got Zserver
> logging, but its only showing access to Zope, not the errors that I must
> be getting when the WorldPilot login fails.

Check the archives for the zope or zope-dev lists over the past two weeks --
Anthony Baxter (I think!) posted a (tiny!) patch to WorldPilot which let it run
with WU IMAP and M$ Exchange (the released version depends on Cyrus IMAP).

Tres Seaver         tseaver@palladion.com    713-523-6582
Palladion Software  http://www.palladion.com