[Zope] Finding Zope errors (from World Pilot)

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 21:21:10 -0600

Andrew Kenneth Milton wrote:

> +----[ Tres Seaver ]---------------------------------------------
> | Andrew Diller <dillera@isc.upenn.edu> scribbled:
> | > Hello:
> | >

> | Check the archives for the zope or zope-dev lists over the past two weeks --
> | Anthony Baxter (I think!) posted a (tiny!) patch to WorldPilot which let it run
> | with WU IMAP and M$ Exchange (the released version depends on Cyrus IMAP).
>
> Nah that was me. Can't give Anthony the credit for everything, productive
> as he is. :-)
>
> --
> Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
> The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |
> ACN: 082 081 472                     |  M:+61 416 022 411   | Carpe Daemon
> PO Box 837 Indooroopilly QLD 4068    |akm@theinternet.com.au|

Heh, at least I didn't credit some pommy bahrstahd (I spent too much time with
Mark Hammond at IPC8, I guess -- come ta think of it, the other Ozzie there was
named Andrew -- was that you? :).

Tres.
Tres Seaver         tseaver@palladion.com    713-523-6582
Palladion Software  http://www.palladion.com