[Zope] Running Zope on an Apache 1.26 Virtual Host?

Pat McCarthy Pat McCarthy" <pat@wakeboarder.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 01:47:32 -0800

Hi All,

I'm interested in running Zope on a virtual host running Apache 1.26 and I
was wondering if this is possible, and how I should go about installing it?
I did some searching through archives, and saw a few "how-to" articles, but
most of them looked like they were dealing with installing Zope on Apache
1.39 in a non-virtual environment.  I believe I need to use FastCGI or PCGI?
But I was wondering if there was a how-to about this topic, or anyone else
out there who has successfully run Zope in an environment such as this.

Thanks.

Pat McCarthy
pat@wakeboarder.com
(541) 344-4032