[Zope] ZCatalog, catalogAware Zclass and Versions

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 09:50:23 -0600

"Kevin Dangoor" <kid@kendermedia.com> wrote:

> [...]

I think from discussions with Chris Petrilli at IPC8 that DC has a solution to
this one on the "near term" track (it is a show-stopper for many uses of
Versions).  The core of the idea is to reify the individual nodes within the
Catalog, so that a change to a CatalogAware object within a Version locks only
that node, rather than the whole catalog.

Tres Seaver         tseaver@palladion.com    713-523-6582
Palladion Software  http://www.palladion.com