[Zope] images & mess with editors

Thomas thomas@madeforchina.com
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 16:34:50 +0800

Hi everyone,

Two part question:

1) Is there any way to FTP a large batch of images up at
a time (with the default being the file name as when you
import only one image and use that default)

2) Has anyone else gotten extremely frustrated when
non-Zope people give you html files (written in  Frontpage
and other WYSIWYG editors) that produce godawful code
that usually needs total rehash. Perhaps, this is not directly
related to Zope, but I find that the downtime I spend fixing other
people's code before I can get back to fun stuff (ie Zope) is
quite a lot.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA,
Tom