[Zope] Parents solution

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:40:50 +0100

Hi Ragnar et all,

At ZDP, we're (mostly Maik with his ZDP-Tools) working on such a feature,
called ZFAQ. This is almost finished!! It will also be fully searchable
with the help of ZCatalog!!! I think at the end of the week, we can show
something! And then, I hope people will visit ZDP. And I hope all people
who collect such FAQ's are willing to put them into ZFAQ....

Regards, Tom