[Zope] Object ID and Property confusion

David Salgado David@connmed.co.uk
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:49:41 -0000

>Hmm.  My suggestion (using <dtml-var id>) worked fine on my system when I
>searched for instances of ZClasses contained in a Folder.  I wonder what's
>different?  Maybe it depends on what base classes are used for the ZClass.

That's odd.

I did think about that. My original ZClass had no explicit base class (so I
guess it's based on SimpleItem). I did try creating another ZClass with DTML
Method as the base class, but it didn't make any difference -- the id still
wasn't rendering properly.

What was/were the base classes for your ZClass that DID display the id?

Cheers
              David