[Zope] Create a product or just copy?

Guy Davis davis@arc.ab.ca
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:03:36 -0700

I have created a folder called TestProject that contains a number of
other folders including one which contains a bug tracking database front
end.  I would like to have users (managers) be able to create a new
Project which would basically entail copying over the TestProject
hierarchy, setting some properties and setting up user lists.  Can this
be down by making this TestProject a 'Product'?  If so, how should I
proceed?

Simpler for me, but more hassle for the user would be to maintain a
clean Project hierarchy that could simply be copied and renamed.

I like the idea of a Product but am unsure if this is the place I should
be using it. Thanks.

--
       Guy Davis    mailto:davis@arc.ab.ca
  (403) 210-5334    Alberta Research Council