[Zope] Help ZClasses and Properties.

Loren Stafford lstaffor@dynalogic.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:08:40 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Mats Nordgren <mats@ronin-group.org>
To: <lstaffor@dynalogic.com>
Sent: February 10, 2000 09:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Help ZClasses and Properties.

> Hi Loren,
>
> I'm the one with the property and zclass problem.
>
> I did what you said and changed the CDClass_add and uncommented:
> <dtml-call "propertysheets.cd_info.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)">
>
> My root has an instance of CDClass called myCD.
>
> In Index_html i have the line:
> <dtml-call "myCD.manage_changeProperties({'title':'my title', 'artist':'my
> artist', 'description':'my desc'})">
>
> It runs without any problem but it doesnt change the property values.
>
> I'm at a loss here, what do you think I'm doing wrong?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mats

Gee, I'm not sure. I've never used manage_changeProperties.

I wonder how manage_changeProperties knows that you want it to change the
cd_info property sheet. Maybe you should look into that angle. Maybe the
call should be qualified like this (or something along this line):

  propertysheets.cd_info.manage_changeProperties()

-- Loren