[Zope] Autohandlers like in Mason ...

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:02:48 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ramarao Kanneganti" <rama@savera.com>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Cc: "Ramarao Kanneganti" <rama@savera.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 12:01 PM
Subject: [Zope] Autohandlers like in Mason ...

> I know that you can define standard_header and footer to do similar things
> in Zope. But it means people need to include them using DTML in the files.
> am wondering if there is a way to force all the content under a particular
> folder or path to go through an auxiliary program. In the minimal case, I
> would be satisfied with something like Apache::Sandwich.
>
> I would like to know if there is some product that does what I want.

I don't know if there is something that will force all content under a
particular path to use the auxiliary stuff. You could certainly whip
something up with ZClasses.

I believe the Portal Toolkit Document objects automatically wrap the
document content with the standard header and footer. You could use that or
modify it to suit your needs... (Note that the PTK is not the easiest thing
in the world to get running just yet...)

Kevin