[Zope] Dreamweaver and _notes

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:03:27 +0000

> You saw you are using Dreamweaver to edit your dtml along
> with checkin/checkout.  How do you do that?  The Zope ftp
> server will allow you so see the files but all files are
> without extensions.  How did you get Dreamweaver to recognize
> them as html like files?

I didn't, I cheated with a little help from this list ;-)

Firstly, give any files you want to edit a .html extension or get a Mac (the Mac
version of Dreamweaver treats files without an extension as html)

Secondly, so you can have index.html instead of index_html, rename index_html to
index.html and create a new DTML method called index_html containing the
following line only:
<dtml-var index.html>

Neat, huh? ;-)

(you even get to protect your methods because you can't open them in DW!)

Chris