[Zope] Getting paramters in DTML XMLRPC server?

Loren Stafford lstaffor@dynalogic.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:50:31 -0800

I just started a project that will use XML-RPC (that is to say, I know
nothing about it yet, but want to learn). This example from
http://www.xmlrpc.com/stories/storyReader$7 indicates that parameters are
(or can be named), so I would expect the DTML to find the names in REQUEST
just like form fields.

<struct>
                                 <member>
                                    <name>lowerBound</name>