[Zope] GenericUserFolder Question

James W. Howe jwh@allencreek.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:56:11 -0500

I'm trying to work with the GenericUserFolder product.  I've been following
the How To and I don't seem to be getting the results I would expect.  I've
installed the product, created a test folder with an acl_users folder.  I
deleted the acl_users folder and added a GenericUserFolder.  I configured
the security settings on acl_users as specified in the GUF readme.  I then
tried to access my test folder from a different browser (to make sure I
would be asked for authentication).  When I tried to access the folder, I
got the simple login screen.  I entered the values 'jorge' for the username
and 'secret' for the password.  When I pressed Ok, I didn't see the
index_html file for the folder, instead I got the login screen once
again.  Can someone help me out with some ideas on what I might have done
wrong (or not done at all?)

Thanks.

James W. Howe				mailto:jwh@allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html