[Zope] Re: SQLSession problem

Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:29:16 +1100

>>> Jochen Haeberle wrote
> Hi,
>
> I am stuck with Anthonys SQlSession. I followed the HowTo on Using
> SQLSession by Miklos, trying to avoid the typos (too many
> "Session"/"Sessions", Miklos :-) and got set up using Gadfly. But
> after adding about 4 items to the list I get a Traceback:
>
> Error Type: LexTokenError
> Error Value: Lexical token not found near :: "w',\012 'bah',\012
> "*"'KGxwMQpTJ2RmZ2"

looks like the gadfly newline-in-string thing again.

Go to the properties of your SQLSession object and change the
encoding from base64 to base64oneline. This removes the newlines
from the base64 strings. Or else search the zope-list archives for
the patch for gadfly (it's been posted multiple times, last time was
about a week ago).

Anthony