[Zope] dtml-in question

Jim Sanford jsanford@atinucleus.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:38:55 -0600

Try the following

<dtml-in "_[comps]">

              Jim Sanford
      .       Database Engineer
     / \  /   Accelerated Technology, Inc.
    /   /     720 Oak Circle Drive East
   /  /  \    Mobile, AL 36609
  / /     \   Voice: 334-661-5770  fax: 334-661-5788
 /         \  E-Mail: jsanford@atinucleus.com
              Web: http://www.atinucleus.com

 Source Code, No Royalties, Any CPU...It just make sense !

----- Original Message -----
From: Guy Davis <davis@arc.ab.ca>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2000 5:15 PM
Subject: [Zope] dtml-in question

I am allowing the user to generate properties consisting of lines for a
folder.  I don't know the id of these properties at design time, but I
can get them at run time.  For example, a  the name of a property called
comps, is set into listVar by iterating through a master list.

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('listVar', _['sequence-item'])">

Note that I now have listVar = 'comps'.  However, the user will actually
have created a comps property previously and I want to iterate through
it.

<dtml-in comps>

How can I do this if I have the name stored as a string in listVar.
What should the <dtml-in> tag look like?  Thanks.

--
       Guy Davis    mailto:davis@arc.ab.ca
  (403) 210-5334    Alberta Research Council