[Zope] GenericUserFolder Exception

James W. Howe jwh@allencreek.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:38:21 -0500

In trying to figure out why I'm having trouble with GenericUserFolder, I
finally got some useful information.  When I try and display the userList,
I'm actually getting an exception inside of GUF.  The exception occurs on
this line (137) of code from genericUserFolder.py:

data = self.userList.im_func(self,self.REQUEST)

The exception is an attribute error on im_func.  Since I assume that this
code must work in some environments I'm wondering if I just don't have
something configured correctly.  I'm still poking around trying to figure
this stuff out and if I gain any more insight I will pass it along.  In the
meantime, if anyone has run into this problem before and knows how to
correct the situation, I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks.

James W. Howe				mailto:jwh@allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html
Ann Arbor, MI  48103