[Zope] How to create "Locked" folder tree?

Chip Vanek chip@upcast.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:43:18 -0800

Hi,

I need to "lock" aquisition to all me to display a tree of folders. I
have a tree navigation control called by standard_html_header that I
would like to always show a subtree of my site.  I think that I have
to limit the namespace but can't seem to get the syntax right.  How
do I lock the root of the tree tag to one specific place in the
heirarchy?  My latest code attempt is below:

<dtml-with "PARENTS[-1].SiteRoot.Pub">
    <dtml-tree Pub branches_expr="objectValues('Folder')" sort=id>
             <dtml-var title_or_id></a>
    </dtml-tree>
</dtml-with>

Thanks for your help.