[Zope] tree control on an internally linked table

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:15:53 +1100

Ok, I've added a few more bits to this, and added it to the collector.

I'm confused about the change you had to make? was this a bug in my
example? Or was it something in your code...

Anthony, who really isn't all that good at this documentation thing.
(hey, I could go work at digicool ;)