[Zope] problem w/images and uploading

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:02:33 +0100

Hi Bob,

you are probably seeing caching effects, either in your browser or by
a proxy in your organisation or your ISP.

Try hitting the reload button with <alt> or <ctrl> pressed (depending
on OS). Check your browsers cache setting. Does it check the content
each time???

Generally you will defenitely run into problems when you update
pictures this way. It seems like some Browsers check content to be up
to date only for the main HTML-page, not the inline content like
images. If you get around this problem, chances are your users will
not!

You are far better of with a system where you upload a new Image
(with new id) and change your method to include the new image.

Jochen