[Zope] Sending HTML Email

James Punteney jamesp@mmgco.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:47:45 -0800

Hello,

I'm wanting to send to HTML Emails from Zope (either dtml-sendmail or
external methods).  As far as I can tell I could use the "<dtml-mime>" but
I would have to read through the HTML file and parse out the images. And
then import the images into Zope to get the mime encoding?  Is this correct?

I've also looked at doing this through external methods (the way I'm
leaning right now) using htmllib and mimify.  Has anyone else done
this?  Or if you can point me to some resources for helping me it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help,
--James