[Zope] Accessing properties

M. Adam Kendall mak@kha0s.org
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:21:57 -0500 (EST)

Why use a property for this?   The way I've done this in the past
is to do this:

<dtml-in "objectValues(['Folder'])" sort=title skip_unauthorized>
      <dtml-if "title != ''">
      </dtml-if>
</dtml-in>

Basically, if there is a title, display the folder.  If there isn't
a title, then don't display it..

HTH,
Adam