[Zope] RAM session management

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:47:02 +0100

Hi,
[snip]
>It sounds like you'll be creating a lightweight alternative to SQL Session
>management.  Consider for a moment that you might be able to get the
>benefits you're looking for *and* SQL compatibility by just using Gadfly on
>the remote machine.  Gadly runs completely in-memory, is written in Python,
>etc.  If you go that way, you'll probably want to get the latest from
>http://www.chordate.com rather than the one that comes with Zope.

I am using Gadfly (the one that comes with Zope (2.0.0) in a Zope powered
application. Occasionally Zope hangs. And I have the impression that that
happens when several users more or less at once  try to add a record in the
gadfly database.
Could it be that the 'latest version' solves my problem?
tia, cb