[Zope] first time - superuser authentication

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:55:12 -0500

Darcy, I have read a few posts from people with the same problem as
you're having, and it always seems to come from  folks who install from
RPMs.  Digital Creations doesn't distribute RPMs, we instead put .tar.gz
distributions up for download.  If you follow the instructions in
http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/zopeinstall/ZOPE-INSTALL-HOWTO, it's
not quite as easy as an RPM install, but it does work.