[Zope] Apache? Proxy? PCGI? ZServer?

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:23:21 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: J. Atwood <Jatwood@bwanazulia.com>
> 2) ZServer Behind Apache + Proxy - This is the second fastest and is
> relatively easy (have done it once). I get my Apache logs, SSL (I think)
but
> It require SiteAcesss product which could (and seems to) conflict with
other
> products/functionality.

Not *too* much, I hope.  The only "conflict" which I am certain still exists
in v1.0.0 is between virtual hosts trying to access the same ZCatalog.

That said, you shouldn't need SiteAccess for a proxying solution if your
*entire* site will be proxied.  For example...

ProxyPass / http://zopeserver:8080/

...shouldn't require any adjustments to Zope.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am & digicool