[Zope] should my Zope site have multiple instances of pcgi-wrapper running? running?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:06:38 +0000

At 12:24 pm +0000 17/2/00, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

>    These are just simultaneous connections. For every connection Zope
>starts a new thread - up to 7 threads. It is pretty normal.
>
><PLUG>
>    Why not use mod_pcgi2 - Apache module to replace pcgi-wrapper?
></PLUG>
>
>Oleg.

Sorry for the late reply Oleg, thanks for the clarification.

I'll look at mod_pcgi2 for some of my Zope sites, but for one or two,
I'm thinking of going to ZServer for the additional performance
boost. (I believe that using ZServer has additional benefits that the
Apache-Zope solution doesn't have).

cheers
tone.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2