[Zope] Apache? Proxy? PCGI? ZServer?

J. Atwood Jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:58:34 -0500

Just wanted to let everyone know that I went with Apache + Proxy Pass +
ZServer. Since the box will only house Zope there is no need for virtual
servers and therefore no need for SiteAccess. This allows me to server up
other content (static, lets say analog stats) with Apache and away from Zope
but also allows Zope to do what Zope does best.

It took about 15 minutes to set up and most of that was configuring and
figuring out how to shut down and restart Apache (apachectl).

I will be doing lots of performance testing and will report that back to the
list and or a tip when I am done.

Thanks for all your help,

JMA