[Zope] [ANNOUNCEMENT] MySQLdb-0.1.2 now available

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:39:59 -0800

> Zope smokers: The ZMySQLDA patch is unchanged. In fact, none of the above
> features affect you in the slightest, so no rush to upgrade. :) Due to
> time constraints, I have not been able to keep up at all with the Zope
> mailing list, so if there are any issues with ZMySQLDA and MySQLdb, please
> cc: me or write me directly.

There was a thread awhile back about having the DA return the value of
the auto_increment fields (if available) as the result set to an insert
query.  I suspect this is more in the code of the zope DA than the
python adaptor, but if you know your way around the zope DA, perhaps you
could create a patch.  I made a quick attempt a while back, and failed
miserably.

--sam