[Zope] WorldPilot Calendar function error

Jack Ungerleider jack@jacku.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:03:25 -0600

Next time I have to read ALL the mail before I reply. 8^)

I have installed the update and the calendar displays but I don't see the entry
I had made before but will test some more over the weekend. As far as the
timezone fix is concerned it is quite a complete workaround. My system is set
to GMT and I get the "today-2" condition anyway. I tried the fix but that
resulted in another problem. Here is what I saw:

Local Time at test - Just after 1800 Friday Feb 18 (Just after 0000 GMT)
1. With no "fix" I get 18 highlighted in the calendar and Feb 16 2000 in the
header.
2. With TZ=GMT "fix" I get 19 highlighted and Feb 19 2000 in header. (This is
consistant with GMT clock setting)
3,. Change TZ= to "CST6CDT" which is what SuSE sets to for system date calc.
Results the same as no "fix".

FWIW - When I was adding the data for the earlier test the time that comes up
for start/due/until is correct based on the current time. So its getting the
right time at that point. Don't know if this helps the situation.

Thanks for the fix Ryan.