[Zope] zope on shared disk

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:22:51 -0800

If you are on a giga network, try an Alteon AceSwitch, or one of the
Foundry products or a Cisco Local Director for load balancing between
multiple Zopes.  If all of your data is stored in a SQL database, and
just dtml templates and things are stored in Zope, you can just run
multiple copies of the same site to a single, large scale database
server.  If you are storing dynamically generated information in the
ZODB, you are out of luck.  Try Zeo instead (it costs, but I am sure you
get your money's worth.).

--sam

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> [...]

Sam Gendler