[Zope] changing sizes of Property Sheets/Views

Andrew Diller dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:56:54 -0500 (EST)

I've got some ZClasses, Property Sheets and views set up.

I'm populating instances of my classes....

but when I want to come back and edit them, I'm using the management
screen of the instance, and its default view, created I guess from the
Property Sheet that I created.

How can you change the sizes of these fields? For instance, I specified
one attribute as a text, but the resulting textarea is too small to work
with.

Or am I approaching this wrong- should I be creating DTML methods that
read the values and edit them in a form I write as a method, then update
the instance. Right now I'm directly trying to edit the View that was
created.

I'm basically following the Developers Guide, with the ZClasses Howto
filling in most of the blanks.

-andy

Andrew Diller   dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Information Systems and Computing