[Zope] New to Zope help needed

Lee Catlett leec@ispchannel.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:45:48 -0500

Hi to all those who have been there and done that,
    First of all, I haven't and would like to ask a few questions to
those who are out there in stellar lands if I could.  I've basically
read the docs and played with the demo somewhat although not exactly
clear and have some really basic questions. Like::
    1. Does the first folder you make, represent your main page??  Told
you these were simplistic!!
    2. If that is the case, then all folders under the main must be
subpages of the site, Right?
    4.  How to you link the  different folders(pages) together?
Hysterical by now I bet!!
    3.  How do you get apache to look at zope for it's first index.html
page when it gets it's first page from the ../httpd/html directory??
Also new to Linux!!
    4.  Is there an already put together site somewhere that would show
me all this info without having to bug anyone and I could just look and
maybe figure this all out for myself??

    Wouldn't believe I do this in the NT world with ease would you!
This is just such a different twist for me it's a little confusing
(really a lot).  Anyway if I could get a response from anyone I'd
probably be elated after this episode, and thanks
Regards,
Lee