[Zope] Zope and Postgresql ??

Hannu Krosing hannu@tm.ee
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:28:58 +0200

> Helleskov wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know where i can find info on  using postgresql with Zope ??
> I've searched Zope, but i can't seem to find any info (mayby my just going
> blind!)
>
> high hopes,
> Bo Helleskov/Denmark

Get the ZPGSQLmodule.rjr  form Zope.org's download section.
Last time I looked it was the first non-DC product in Downloads.

You will also need the pg module for python (if you use Linux and RPMs,
install the Postgres*python* module), which must be accessible to zope,
i.e. if you use zope*linux*tar.gz copy pg.py and _pgmodule.so to
lib/python1.5 in your zope's local python path

Hannu