[Zope] TinyTables

Pedro Silva Pedro Silva" <pedro.silva@ruido-visual.pt
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:30:14 -0000

Hi,

Did anyone already worked with tinyTables?
If yes, do you know how can I add some information from a form to the
tinytables?

What I have is:

        In the TinyTables, the columns are: N.º , Name, Address, Home_phone,
Cel_phone, Birthday_Date

            The code that I has implemented in the data textarea is:

                    "<dtml-var fname> <dtml-var lname>" , "<dtml-var
address> <dtml-var fzip>-<dtml-var restzip> <dtml-var localzip" , "<dtml-var
home_phone>" , "<dtml-var cel_phone>" , "<dtml-var year_date> / <dtml-var
mes_date> / <dtml-var dia_date>"

            As you know, the N.º column is assumed as index.

The fname, lname, address, fzip, restzip, localzip, home_phone, cel_phone,
year_date, mes_date and dia_date, are the names of the fields in a form.
When I push the add button in the form, it will call the tinytables and will
execute the code above.
I'm calling this tinytable like this: <dtml-call "tab_registos">, that is
the name of the tinytable.

What is happen is that this isn't working. If you know hoe can I do this to
make it work, please I would like that you could help me!!!

Please, if you want to help me, send your answers to: psilva@ruido-visual.pt

Thanks,

Pedro - (Portugal)