[Zope] View html source of _manage_

Andrew Diller dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:23:16 -0500 (EST)

Hi=-

thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately this is not what I'm looking for.

This shows the source for the creation of a propertsheet.

What I'm looking for, is after you create a propsheet, and bind it to a
view in "Views" - you find that a default 'view' is already created for
you - for example, if I create a property sheet called "InstanceConstants"
then back in "Views" I find:

properysheets/InstanceConstants/manage

already there.

If I create a view with that, then back at the Instance of the ZClass, I
can edit the properties for that PropertySheet.

It's THAT html source that I am looking for.

I guess its the:

properysheets/InstanceConstants/manage

source.

Andrew Diller   dillera@isc.upenn.edu