[Zope] What permission is needed to view a ZClass instances propertysheets?

Hunter Kelly retnuh@oniva.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:42:06 +0000

Hello, I have a method within a folder that clones an instance
of a ZClass, and tries to set its properties.

Here is the code:

<dtml-with "manage_clone(BaseProject, REQUEST['projUser'],REQUEST)">
  <dtml-call "propertysheets.project_info.manage_changeProperties(
      ProjectName=REQUEST['projName'],
      ProjectNumber=REQUEST['projNumber'],
      ClientName=REQUEST['clientName'],
    )">
</dtml-with>

Unfortunately,  I get an 'Unauthorized' error  trying to access
'propertysheets'
every time it is called, unless I am logged in as the main
administrator.
I also get it with a user assigned a role that has all permissions
turned on.
I even get when logged in as a user that is defined as a manager at the
top level.

It also works if I set a proxy role on the method, but I'd rather only
give the
permissions to the users who are supposed to be able to call the
method...

Any ideas?  Is this some weird bug, or something I am overlooking?  I
assume
its the later...

Thanks,

Hunter