[Zope] repost: Zope on Windows 2000 won't start

Geir B Hansen Geir B Hansen <geirh@funcom.com>
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:41:53 +0100

on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 Michael Simcich wrote :
MS> Sorry for the repost, but having Zope out of action for a couple of days has
MS> been a bummer...

MS> I've been running Zope (2.1.4) for a while on NT4sp6 as a service. After
MS> installing Windows 2000 Professional a fresh install of Zope won't run. It
MS> shows as a service that should start automatically, but it doesn't start
MS> even after rebooting. Trying to start the service manually returns an
MS> unknown error according to Windows. The install of Zope itself seemed to
MS> occur without error.

MS> Anyone have  any ideas? Are others running Zope on w2k?

I'm running a zope-installation (2.1.3) on win2k professional, but not as a
service. It is only an experimentation and
development-server, so i only start it as needed..
Works like a charm, though..

:-)

--
Geir B Hansen