[Zope] Serving Java Applets from Zope

Geir B Hansen Geir B Hansen <geirh@funcom.com>
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:50:30 +0100

on Monday, February 21, 2000 Chris Withers wrote :
CW> Hi,

CW> Are there any how-to's or does anyone know how you go about serving up Java
CW> Applets from Zope?

CW> I have a single html file and two class files. What do I need to do?

CW> cheers,
CW> Chris

I've been planning to do this too, for our gaming-site. I
think(for us with a lot of applets) that a good idea would
be a folderish Zclass (if no class-files are shared between
applets) containing the class-files, and writing out the
applet tag with parameters based on properties..
I will look into the issue in a couple of weeks, and write
up a how-to if i make it work..

--
Geir B Hansen
web-developer/designer