[Zope] GenericUserFolder Help

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:27:43 +0200

This had us scratching our heads for a while some time back...

Are you starting up zope in debug mode from the console, and then logging
out? If this is the case, then the console handle has disappeared and the
logger can't write to it.

If you want to start zope in debug mode and log out again, try running it
inside a screen session.

hth,

-- Marcus